Factory Supply Best Price Sodium Benzoate
Sodium benzoate, also known as sodium benzoate, is an organic substance. It is a white particle or crystalline powder. It is odorless or has a slight benzoin smell. It tastes slightly sweet. It is stable in the air and easily soluble in water. The pH value of its aqueous solution It is 8, soluble in ethanol.
Benzoic acid and its salts are broad-spectrum antimicrobial agents, but its antibacterial effectiveness depends on the pH of the food. As the acidity of the medium increases, its bactericidal and antibacterial effects increase, but it loses its bactericidal and antibacterial effects in an alkaline medium. The optimum PH value for anticorrosion is 2.5~4.0.
1. Mainly used as food preservatives, but also used to make medicines, dyes, etc.
2. Used in the pharmaceutical industry and plant genetic research, as well as dye intermediates, fungicides and preservatives
3. Preservatives; antimicrobial agents.
4. Sodium benzoate is also an important acid type food preservative. It is converted into effective form of benzoic acid when used. Refer to benzoic acid for use range and dosage. In addition, it can also be used as a feed preservative.
5. The product is used as a food additive (preservative), a fungicide in the pharmaceutical industry, a mordant in the dye industry, a plasticizer in the plastic industry, and an intermediate in organic synthesis such as spices.
6. Used as a co-solvent for serum bilirubin test, food additives (preservatives), fungicides in the pharmaceutical industry, mordants in the dye industry, plasticizers in the plastics industry, and as intermediates in organic synthesis such as spices.